Who doesn’t love a nice, sunny day out in their gardens? And it is fair to say that enjoying some time with family and friends at your lush green lawn makes the experience out of the world. But when it comes to the lawn, summers are the most stressful time of the year. So for summer lawn care, we will guide you certain ways that can help you maintain the lush green look and healthy grass growth of your lawns.
If you own a huge lawn, then lawn care for summers can be daunting. Thus you have the option to call professional lawn care in Cumming or anywhere you are located by searching on the internet.
Best lawn care tips for Summers
- Watering: One of the most important lawn care tips for summer is to give your lawn as much water it deserves to drink. Water helps in restoring back the moisture rather than just evaporating. The best time to water your lawn is early morning and late evening.
- Mowing: Mowing is one of the crucial steps to maintain your lawn grass’s long life. Try to mow your lawn at least once a week, especially during the summers. Also, ensure all the thatches and moss are removed from the lawn. This is an ideal way to maintain eco-friendly lawn
- Removing lawn weeds: Weeds and mossesare one big issue that affects the health of a lawn. So try to remove all the weeds and mosses from the lawn. If possible, use lawn care products specially designed to target the lawn’s weeds without harming the grass.
- Feeding: summers are very warm, which leads to rapid growth and utilization of nutrients from the soil. So give your lawn soil appropriate feeding in order to make it look best even during shinny summers.
- Seeding and Repairing: The right time for seeding and repairing your lawn is during spring and autumn so that when summers arrive, stay prepared to water it judiciously when the summers arrive successfully. Also, repairingthe patches of dead grass using different repair products is environmental friendly.
If you are worried about keeping track of all the things to maintain it, you can call Lawn Care in Cumming or any professional lawn care services near you. They will offer you professional lawn care services with plans to serve you in the best way possible.